The Dolakha Lions Eye Center is situated in Bhimeshwor Muncipality ward no. 02, Mantopar. The eye center was established in December 2010 in collaboration between Nepal Eye Program, TIO & Lions Club of Dolakha with operation cost supported by Himalayan Cataract Project, USA.
- Eye examination
- Vision and Refraction
- Ophthalmic Investigations: Ocular pressure (IOP) measurement, Lacrimal Passage examinations, Schirmer's test.
- Medicine and Spectacles dispensing
- Extra Ocular Foreign Body Removal
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic retinopathy & Hypertensive Retinopathy Screening.
- Periodic catract surgery in every 3 months.
• School Screening Eye Camp
• Community Screening Eye Camp
• Primary Eye Care Training program
• Sun-Fri 08:30 am to 05:00 pm
Contact Number : 049-412057
Email: [email protected]