The District Community Eye Centre Nuwakot is situated in Bidur Municipality Ward No 2, Bidur. Eye Centre was established in March 2004 collaboration between Nepal Eye Program, TIO and Nepal Red Cross Society, District Chapter Nuwakot with support of Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF), Australia.
- Eye examination
- Vision and Refraction
- Ophthalmic Investigations: Intra Ocular pressure (IOP) measurement, Lacrimal Passage examinations, Schirmer's test.
- Medicine and Spectacles dispensing
- Extra Ocular Foreign Body Removal and Minor Surgical Procedures
- Fundus examination with Telemedicine
- Diabetic retinopathy & Hypertensive Retinopathy Screening.
- School Screening Eye Camp
- Community Screening Eye Camp
- Primary Eye Care Training program
- Outreach Microsurgical Eye Screening Camp (OMEC)
Opening Hours : Sun-Fri 08:30 am to 06:00 pm
Contact Number: 010-560257
Email: [email protected]