The District Community Eye Centre, Dhading is situated in Nilkantha Municipality, Ward No 03, Campus Chowk, Dhadingbesi, Dhading, Bagmati, Nepal. Eye Centre was established on August 18, 2001 collaboration between the Nepal Eye Program, TIO, and the District Development Committee, Dhading (DDCD) with the support of The Fred Hollows Foundation, Australia.
- Eye examination
- Vision and Refraction
- Auto Refraction
- Color Vision Test
- Ophthalmic Investigations: Ocular pressure (IOP) measurement, Lacrimal Passage examinations, Schirmer test.
- Medicine and Spectacles dispensing
- Extra Ocular Foreign Body Removal
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Periodical Cataract Surgery in Every Three Months
- Fundus Photography
- Telemedicine Service
- Diabetic retinopathy & Hypertensive Retinopathy Screening.
- School Screening Eye Camp
- Community Screening Eye Camp
- Outreach Microsurgical Eye Clinic (OMEC)
- Primary Eye Care Training program