(+977) 1 597 0048
Gaushala, Bagmati Bridge
The District Community Eye Centre, Rasuwa is situated in Gosainkunda Rural Municipality Ward No 6, Dhunche. It was established in Dec 2006 with agreement between TIO and Nepal Red Cross Society district Chapter Rauswa. This centre ‘s operation cost is supported by the Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF), Australia. The eye centre is situated at an elevation of 2,030m (6,660 ft).
1. Eye examination
2. Vision and Refraction
3. Ophthalmic Investigations: Ocular pressure (IOP) measurement, Lacrimal Passage examinations.
4. Medicine and Spectacles dispensing
5. Extra Ocular Foreign Body Removal
6. Minor Surgical Procedures
· School Screening Eye Camp
· Community Screening Eye Camp
· Primary Eye Care Training Program
Sun-Fri 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Contact Number: 010-540008
Email: [email protected]